From: Dave [mailto:ddar...@centurytel.net]
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2004 10:58 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Home Made Gatorade

I'm sure that mercury is also present as well as many others but it
doesn't show as much of an amount.

  The question is where were the samples taken for the report. Was it
chosen from an area friendly to those making the money or a scientific
average of the oceans of the planet.
   I probably wouldn't have the background to fully understand the CRC
handbook. They could make claims that I don't understand and I would
glean nothing from their figures.
It's my thought that the ocean off the coast of say India or New York Would
be quite different than that in Alaska.

Dave