on 18/10/2004 4:05 PM, sol at sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com wrote:

Let us know the results!
sol

Results of urea/DMSO test.

I'm very glad to report great success with this mixture. Yesterday I
liberally splashed the mixture all over my hands and after allowing several
minutes for it to be absorbed I breathed  heavily in a (very good) friends
face. He reported absolutely no smell on my breath and no body odour that he
could detect. I on my part noticed the absence of the 'garlic' taste in my
mouth which could be another bonus.
All this is quite remarkable as the mixture in the bottle still smelled
vile?

Cheers,  Roger
http://lbarker.orcon.net.nz/index1.html