Nebulize CS with 10% DMSO  by volume and drive the aerosol with O2.

-----Original Message-----
From: noblemet...@bellsouth.net [mailto:noblemet...@bellsouth.net]
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 7:56 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Mycoplasma infection

I thought that mycoplasmas could only be detected with PCR based tests. Not
many labs can do them.   I have been fighting m. fermentens for years with
CS.  TJ.

> From: Ole Alstrup <alst...@yahoo.com>
> Date: 2005/01/28 Fri PM 01:09:52 EST
> To: Colloidal Silver List <silver-list@eskimo.com>
> Subject: CS>Mycoplasma infection
>
> A week ago I found out a friend had been sick with symptoms of whooping
cough for about a month. I had no Mesosilver left, so I got hold of some
standard 10ppm ionic CS and asked him to take 3 tablespoons a day. After
some 3-4 days he felt no difference. A few days ago he learned from his
doctor that the lab analysis had revealed he did not have whooping cough,
but instead a severe mycoplasma infection of the lungs. Now he is on some
specified antibiotic, but keeps taking the 10ppm CS.  I wonder why the CS
had no effect? Are larger/stronger doses of CS necessary to beat this? Would
he have to nebulize it? Btw, is the oral CS contraindicated while he is
taking the antibiotic?