Betsy
 Is a mycoplasma a bacteria ?
Lyme is caused by a spirochete which is a spiral shaped bacteria.
This is the second time lately I've seen this misconception.
Lyme is the great imitator. It could be that Lyme could cover all of her problems.

Dave

Betsy Coffey wrote:

I was just wondering if Wilma has been tested for
mycoplasma infections like lyme etc. which can cause
some of her bowel troubles. Also chronic systemic
candidias can be a problem esp if she has been on alot
of antibioitcs. If this is the case, I think that
supplements are helpful rather than harmful but it is
important to get them in a form that she can
assimilate.
A question for himagain- I agree that many supplements
are stressful to the body but I do think it is hard to
get what you need in food the way that it is
processed-even good food is lacking due to soil
depletion etc.
The question that I have regards the collodial
minerals that the tape you suggested recommends. I
wanted to know if you take this mineral supplement and
have you had luck with it? I keep hearing how
collodial minerals have heavy metals in them.
thanks

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250