From: cliff hume [mailto:ch...@shaw.ca]
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 10:16 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>mycoplasma to jim and question about cs for scalp fungus and
laetrile

Apricot kernels have been seized from all of the health food stores in
Canada and the USA, because when used properly with an adequate diet, they
have been shown to stop and reverse many cancers.

The same thing that is in apricot kernels is also in apple seeds, millet and
many other foods, especially that of seeds.

You must not eat many of the foods known to cure cancer or other problems -
if it is going to put the big pharms out of business or stopping governments
from running our lives as if we were cattle or sheep.