But don't don't don't even try to read it alone.
 I've seen people go insane attempting that.
 Every group sees a different message.
 Any given group illustrates degrees of distortion.
 Use many groups.
 It's the differences that make the difference.

The book says the same thing a thousand different ways.
If you ever read attack, guilt or blame, you read inaccurately.
 It's about 'what is' and 'what happens and how', not, what's right.
Ode