----- Original Message ----- From: "Han en/of Erna Nieuwmans" <libra...@planet.nl>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2005 8:34 AM
Subject: CS>water debate

Thank you Nenah Sylver for your suggestion to read your article on water. I have read it with much interest and found it very clearly written (particularly for someone like me, whose mothertongue is not English), with all the necessary basic information on why a good quality water is so important for good health. Also it was interesting to read what precisely are electrolytes and why one can get water retention, if you don't have enough electrolytes. Again it's clear: Mother Earth's Nature knows best, it's all there ready for us people to use!

My question to you is: in the article CS was mentioned once. Can you explain where CS fits in this information? In what ways and/or what occasions would you for instance use CS?

Erna

Hello Erna.
I drink CS for about half of my water requirements. It can't hurt, and I figure it can only help if there are harmful microorganisms in my body that I don't want there.

Best regards,
Nenah

Nenah Sylver, PhD
http://www.nenahsylver.com