Mycplasma is a man made virus that I believe is the cause of most all auto
immunine diseases:
This is only my theory, but it makes a great deal of sense to me.

Nancy

MS, is an autoimmune disease.  When we have an autoimmune disease, the
doctor tells us our body attacks itself for no reason.  There are entirely
too many bodies attacking themselves for no reason.  There must be a reason
for all the attacking.

    We all have mycoplasma (very tiny one celled organisms with no cell
wall) on our bodies.  For the most part they are harmless.

(Mycoplasmas - Stealth Pathogens      www.rain-tree.com/myco.htm ).  When we
have a stress in our lives, these mycoplasma invade our own cells.  Because
they are so tiny, they invade our cells and because they have no cell walls,
they take the shape of our cell.  It feeds off of our cell.  Our immune
system knows there is something there, BUT, because it is now hidden in our
own cells, our immune system cannot find the pathogen.  It attacks and
cannot find anything, but there is very definitely something there.

    The cells the mycoplasma invades is pretty much the disease we get.  It
invades our central nervous system, we have MS.  It invades our organs:
Lupus; invades our joints: rheumatoid arthritis; fibromyalgia; chronic
fatigue syndrome; croans, and on and on.

    Colloidal Silver kills single cells.  It will get to the mycoplasma and
suffocate it.  Then, the dead mycoplasma and the CS are eliminated from the
body. I realize this sounds too easy and simple, and I'm sure it is more
complicated then that, but basically, this is the process.  The main problem
is that it is very difficult to get the CS to the mycoplasma.  That is the
challenge we have.  That is why it is a very slow, subtle process.

 http://mindcontrolforums.com/mycoplamsa.htm  Mycoplasma is misspelled, but
this is correct site.

 http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/eid/vol3no1/baseman.htm

http://www.mercola.com/2001/sep/8/mycoplasma.htm