Colloidal Master 777,
   is the one I have used for years, and if your only interested in a pint of
CS at a time,  like the Slipperey Puppy, then of course you need not worry
about a mixing device, I sent my slippery Puppy back to the pound for a refund.
 The fish tank bubblier used is the cheapest and smallest you can buy, aprox.
$3.00 to $4.00. I use inline air filter and inline valuve to clean the air and
the valuve to regulate the air flow. These are bought at the pet store in
seperate packages, or as 5 or 6 in a package for about 25 cents each,   The
filters last according to how clean your air is, and the valuves last forever,
I am still on my first one.
  The cost  & time per gallon of a Colloidal Master 777 , is a tiny percent of
that of most all other units except Terry Chamberlin has a 10 gallon per
hourunit that I think would make CS even cheaper.