I routinely make half gallon batches with my Silverpuppy, and have made gallons. The pup is NOT limited to pints by any means.
sol

Tel Tofflemire wrote:

Colloidal Master 777,
is the one I have used for years, and if your only interested in a pint of CS at a time, like the Slipperey Puppy, then of course you need not worry about a mixing device, I sent my slippery Puppy back to the pound for a refund. The fish tank bubblier used is the cheapest and smallest you can buy, aprox. $3.00 to $4.00. I use inline air filter and inline valuve to clean the air and the valuve to regulate the air flow. These are bought at the pet store in seperate packages, or as 5 or 6 in a package for about 25 cents each, The filters last according to how clean your air is, and the valuves last forever, I am still on my first one.