hi Ralf,
although there is no separate action for this purpose, the context
event store can be filtered in various ways through several actions. I
would assign the event store to an action list variable, pass this
variable to a Perl code for filtering, and assign the result back to
the context event store. Here is one example (taken from SEC man
page):

eval %funcptr ( sub { my(@buf) = split(/\n/, $_[0]); \
my(@ret) = grep(!/^#/, @buf); return @ret; } ); \
copy C1 %in; call %out %funcptr %in; fill C1 %out

If filtering is designed to be done only in one place, using the newer
'lcall' action would be even shorter.
regards,
risto