De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Klier, Martin
Envoyé : mercredi 8 août 2007 11:35
À : sipp-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Objet : [Sipp-users] (no subject)

After following correction from 2007-07-12

"Fix:waitpid error when using a combination of external commands and
interrupts"

the scenario works properly, e.g. the messages are send correctly, if the
combination of external commands and interrupts is used. But in the screen,
where the message flow is displayed, from that point were the first message,
which use that combination in the scenario, under the slot "Message" stays "0",
while there must be "1", the result is failed call, and a message "Unable to
send UDP messages: Broken Pipe " comes.