For media support pcap is certainly required.  I don't know what libnet
is.  I don't know where to get them for Solaris anymore, but
sunfreeware.com may be a start.  It used to be the place to get all the
extra packages that you needed.

Charles

"Monica Sam -X (monsam - WIPRO at Cisco)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
05/28/2008 06:42 AM

<sipp-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
cc

Subject
[Sipp-users] (no subject)

Hi ,

I have a Solaris server :

SunOS sbc-auto5 5.8 Generic_117350-34 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-5_10

I do not have libnet or libpcap packages installed:

pkginfo | grep *libnet*
No match

Has anyone installed SIPp with media support successfully on Solaris?If
so, can you please guide me on how to install SIPp on Solaris with pcap
support.Are these packages(libnet and libpcap) required?.Can you point me
to the site from which I can dowload theses packages?

Thanks in advance,
Monica.