You need to get a recent subversion trunk version, 3.1 does not have this
support.

Charles

"Shamik Mukhopadhyay -X (shmukhop - WIPRO at Cisco)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
11/13/2008 07:07 PM

"mayamatakeshi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Charles P
Wright/Watson/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc
<sipp-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject
RE: [Sipp-users] Variables as integer

Hi Charles and Takeshi,

I don't see <ereg ... search_in="var" variable="foo"  /> happening in SIPp
version 3.1. If you can provide me a pointer for the version where it
works, it will be helpful.

I need to increase Cseq:, which I'm not able to do in a loop.

Thanks,

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 2:31 AM, Charles P Wright <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<ereg ... search_in="var" variable="foo"  />

Oh! That's neat.
Thanks a lot.

mayamatakeshi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
09/17/2008 01:25 PM

Charles P Wright/Watson/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc
sipp-users <sipp-users@lists.sourceforge.net>,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject
Re: [Sipp-users] Variables as integer

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 1:59 AM, Charles P Wright <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>