Hi!

I'm trying to build a sipp scenario that first send a REGISTER and then
wait for an INVITE, but the INVITE message is discarded with the error
message: "Discarding message which can't be mapped to a known SIPp call"

It seems that Raphael Benedet reported the same problem on the
mailinglist 2006-09-12 and Olivier Jacques answered that there is a
pre-post scenario patch which is targeted to solve this problem. The
patch is listed on http://sipp.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Patches.
Is anybody working on integrating the patch with the latest sipp
release? Or is there a reason for not integrating the patch?

Is there any other way that I can send a REGISTER and then wait for an
INVITE in the same sipp scenario, without the patch?

Thanks in advance!

/Ulrik