Hey all:

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 11:08 PM, Bernard Li <bern...@vanhpc.org> wrote:

> What we should do is release r4474 as 4.1.7 (unstable), then rebrand
> 4.1.6 as 4.2.0 (stable).

After thinking about this some more, I think we should create 4.2.x
stable branch with r4474 as starting point, make sure doc/release
notes are up to date, then release that as 4.2.0.  I only committed
minor fixes to trunk to fix some LVM issues so it should be stable
enough.

Then code coming out from trunk will be 4.3.x, which will be labelled
"unstable".

If we all agree, I can start working on this.

Cheers,

Bernard