From: Bernard Li
To: Brian Finley (H)
Cc: Erich Focht
Cc: Sisuite-devel
Subject: Re: [Sisuite-devel] systemimager builds only under debian?
Sent: Feb 4, 2011 2:05 PM

I tried to do it, but ran into an issue:

$ svn -r4474 cp
svn://svn.systemimager.org/var/lib/svn/systemimager/trunk
svn://svn.systemimager.org/var/lib/svn/systemimager/branches/4.2.x -m
'Create branch for 4.2.x (stable) development from trunk r4474'
svn: Cannot negotiate authentication mechanism

Anybody knows what is causing the problem?

BTW, any chance we could switch over to the https scheme and/or update
subversion version on our server?

I guess I could also just do the GitHub migration and start fresh from there.

Cheers,

Bernard

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 5:56 PM, Brian Elliott Finley

--
Brian Elliott Finley
Mobile: +1.630.447.9108