So, I've learned that until I get SystemImager working with bittorrent, I can't
image more than a classroom (32 workstations) at a time.

I just attempted to image two classrooms at a time, and even after running a
"sudo /etc/init.d/gdm stop" and closing down the GUI on my server to clear out
as much memory as I can, it keeps complaining:

[17189932.728000] Out of memory: Kill process 4431 (rsync) score 5980 and
children.
[17189932.728000] Out of memory: Killed process 5247 (rsync).

And disconnecting from one of the workstations that are supposed to be imaging
right now.

I'm going to have to show up early tomorrow morning and start the disconnected
ones again.

Lesson learned.

Hope you're all having a great day!

Simón