Hi all,

I've followed instructions in Olivier's and Yann's emails
(http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=30699920 and
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=30669672), but
now an attempt to install systemimager-server on a (Debian Wheezy
server) with "apt-get install systemimager-server" fails with unmet
dependencies:

"The following packages have unmet dependencies:
systemimager-server : Depends: mkisofs but it is not installable
 Depends: systemconfigurator (>= 2.2.11) but it is not installable"

(there are also some unmet "Recommends").

Before I break my server, does anyone know can I safely force the
package in place?

On a separate note: where can I get sources used to build
systemimager-related .deb packages?

Thanks,

Misha

--