Hello everyone. :-)

We were all saddened by Ben's stepping down from the top spot of our
Site-of-the-Day mailing list and I am sure we will all miss him as the
pilot of our mailing list.  Nevertheless, I know we all wish him the
best and hope he makes good use of his free time.  I certainly know he
has earned it.  Ben remains a member of our list, so he is not gone nor
forgotten.  Right about now he probably is choking all up from this
tear jearker send off I am giving him. ;-)grin

Anyway...getting to the purpose of this announcement, in his final
address to you all yesterday, Ben indicated I would be taking over the
ownership of SotD.  That was indeed the plan for me to manage our list
for an interim period until I found a suitable replacement.  As luck
would have it, I have already found a very capable and more than
suitable replacement to take over the helm of our list.

Who, you ask?  LOL...I am going to keep that a secret for now to build
the suspense. <g>

Come Monday the new listower of SotD will introduce himself to you all
and give you his first Site-of-the-Day.  I think you all will be
pleased with my decision and come to really like this fellow as I have
from the first instance I spied him on my various lists. :-)

Okay...till Monday, that's it gang. :-)

Alan S. Harrell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.ashlists.com/