Forgot

Christopher Taylor and Chris Sharp who contributed documentation. (Checked in, but not visible on the website or in the local docs, but only in XML source). Need to work on this...

Oliver Zeigermann wrote:

Trying to update the docs now. Who is to be considered an active committer? I'd say committers can only decide themselves if they are still active. So please augment / correct my temporary list (I have joined the Slide list in August, so every contribution done before might not have been noticed by more, please *correct me*):

Active Committers:
- Ingo Brunberg
- Jürgen Pill
- Peter Nevermann