More contributors:

- Marc Décugis (XMLDescriptorsStore)
- Colin Britton (database stores)

Oliver Zeigermann wrote:

Trying to update the docs now. Who is to be considered an active committer? I'd say committers can only decide themselves if they are still active. So please augment / correct my temporary list (I have joined the Slide list in August, so every contribution done before might not have been noticed by more, please *correct me*):

Active Committers:
- Ingo Brunberg
- Jürgen Pill
- Peter Nevermann