From: Davide Savazzi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2004 6:16 PM
To: Slide Developers Mailing List
Subject: Re: Patch for Bug# 30317

I'll look at it with more attention at home this evening but if I've
understood the problem, this bug affects the Oracle store because it
doesn't correct contentLength if it's == -1...

a possible solution could be:

If compression support is on
revisionDescriptor.setContentLength(ziputil.getContentLength());
else
count the bytes copied to the Oracle Blob in the copy method...

--
Davide Savazzi