I have found a sample of code in the mailing list - mail by Jean-Philippe Courson ( Tue, 18 Dec 2001 17:10:03) (the mail I was speaking about in my first message)
Why wasn't his code included in Slide ?

Thomas Bellembois wrote:

Hello,

I have read on the mailing list that in 2001 somebody started to develop Slide quota based on Interceptors, but apparently that development was not completed (do you know why ?).
Is there somewhere a sample of code about this work ?

A technical question :
A class "InsufficientStorageException" exists but is never used. To be compliant with the "draft-ietf-webdav-quota-06" I would need to throw this kind of exception in some classes in my Interceptor. Is there a reason for this absence ? Would it be possible to modify the interface "ContentInterceptor" to include it ?

Thank you.

Thomas

--
BELLEMBOIS Thomas