Jacob Lund wrote:
Hello,

I'd like to nominate Michael Oliver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> as a new committer for the Slide project.

Michael has shown a very active participation in the slide project both on the users list helping other slide users and as an active slide developer both on the slide list and on IBM developerworks. Michael has a new adaptor for the Derby database and is currently working on a DB2 adaptor - very interesting.

I am sure that Michaels active participation will help improve the slide project.

He has my +1

+1

--
Unico