Greetings one and all,

I am researching Slide as a vehicle to add semantic navigation to an intranet filing system.

From what I understand, we'd need to implement a custom BindingStore - am I correct?

I'd appreciate any guidance on where to begin?

I've started to read the source for BindingStore - but since slide is such a vast project - I am struggling without supporting documentation to get a strong enough grip - I don't have weeks to research this :-)

Many thanks for a great framework - I look forward to contributing some code back to the commons.

Dr Dox

[EMAIL PROTECTED]