Hi Guys

I got a weird one here, for some reason when one of our clients looks into their webdav folder (using add a network place on Windows XP) They see the folder itself as a folder in its root listing!! For every folder the go into they see the folder they are in as well as its contents!! Its like facing mirrors going into the infinite. It only happens with their two XP systems, its ok with their Macs and regular browser views, and its ok when i look at it here from my test XP system!!

Has anyone else experienced this issue before??

Anyone have any clues as to what might be going on or how to solve it?

confused Al

--

[EMAIL PROTECTED]