To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2004 12:09 AM
Subject: Japanese language support in Slide/Webfolders?

Fellow Slide-rs,

If there is anyone on the list who has had experience getting another
character set (eg. japanese, german, chinese) working with Slide and
Webfolders then I was hoping that you might be able to share with us some
insight on the problems you met and workarounds you had to apply to get it
working. I'm getting to the stage where I will need to take Japanese
language support into consideration and any help on the limitations of
either Slide or Webfolders ,and the configuration required for Slide, would
be invaluable. I'm using Slide with Tomcat 4.1.30.

Thanks,
Warwick