This is sort of on my todo list, but the only O/R tool I'm familiar with
is Hibernate and for licensing reasons we can't integrate that with
Slide (this may change in the future). I looked at OJB, but I wasn't
impressed with some of the hoops I would have to jump through to
accomplish, for example, lazy instantiation.

I think this is the right way to go, if someone with the time and
knowledge is willing to chip in. Right now I don't really have
either :).

-James