Well from what I can see, there should be no problem with the combination! The only thing is this getHistoryPathHandler function! However to resolve the history path I need some information that is not available in the class by default, but as I said I am not very familiar with this part of the code.

/jacob

----- Original Message ----- From: "Oliver Zeigermann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 3:47 PM
Subject: Re: history-collection-hack bug

???

Maybe the problem is that the history folder structures with the hack
turned on / off are incompatible?

Oliver

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 15:41:02 +0100, Jacob Lund <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
OK - I think I found the origin of the problem.

In the HistoryPathHandler class there are 2 getHistoryPathHandler functions,
but only one of them are handling the situation where the history path has a
parameter in it.

I don't know this part of the code very well, so I don't have a solution
yet.

/jacob