On Tue, 2004-12-21 at 22:52 -0800, EngR H wrote:
> Hello James,
>     Thanx for the reply!
>     As I told u in my post, Yes, the web.xml requires authentication,
> although the login window doesnot appear when I open a webfolder..
> while it appears if I accessed my webdav servlet through Internet
> Explorer!!

Web Folders will remember authentication information for an amazing long
period of time. The only sure-fire way to make it forget is to log out
of Windows then log back in. This could be the reason you're not seeing
a login prompt; Web Folders is remembering values you entered earlier.

> Another question is that, does it require certain class implementation
> to use jaas on my Oracle OC4J application server, or it is just
> configuration files issue??

I don't know :/. I've never used OC4J before.

-James