one minute with 28.000 users -is the when you do a propfind on all users?

Also what realm are you using - I have been looking at the Krb5LoginModule as described by Stefan Fromm. I was just wondering what experiences people has with integrating with an AD.

/jacob

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Mason" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2005 7:20 AM
Subject: RE: LDAP Connection Error

Just to elaborate (you've all probably figured this out by now), the
JNDIPrincipalStore actually *searches* your LDAP server for
users/groups. The configuration settings you give describe the search
parameters. The deciding factor on performance is how many results are
returned by the search. If you have a lot of users/groups Slide will
take a long time to start. It takes about a minute for me with 28,000
user accounts.

-James