kosh_ac wrote:
> I am now at day 2 with no issues at all and I am a bit surprised and
> thinking what the initial problem really was!? [emoji848] I can't
> believe that the factory-reset was the solution, but who
> knows...[emoji56]

Excellent, When you changed location was it a different wifi SSID and
passcode or did you take the wifi equipment to the new location as
well?

If it was a new wifi SSID, how did you connect to it? - manually via the
menu, or did you do a reset?

Just wondered whether it was a problem with stored wifi networks, I
can't see why and I have a test Radio here that has been logged into 4
different SSIDs, I'll leave it running on my system for a few days -
pretty sure I've previously used it with 2 SSIDs stored and had no
problems.

I did say it's a complex issue that often seems to vary from case to
case :)

Kev