slartibartfast wrote:
> Re the microwave issue. When I had the same issue changing the WiFi
> channel fixed it.

Nice one Slarti, thanks, a change of channel from 11 to 6 seems to have
resolved it.

When my APs were switching to Auto and changing channels I'd lost my
original channels setup, I'd documented it but didn't think to check
that, I just analysed each area and chose the best channel, my
documentation has AP1 (Lounge) on 11 and AP2 (Dining Room) on 6, when I
analysed each area it indicated Lounge area was "quieter" on Channel 6
and Dining Room area was "quieter" on Channel 11 - so I'd managed to
swap them round from the original config.

AP2 Dining Room is the one serving the Squeezebox Radio in the Kitchen,
this is the only one of my original Logitech players left on wifi
because I couldn't get a cable out to the Kitchen. I'd hard wired all
the others many years ago... in the days when wifi was really bad, so
bad in fact it couldn't reliably support using a Boom or SB Radio as an
alarm clock which played a radio station... oh now they -were- the days
:D

Kev