Hi,

On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 5:19 PM, Felix Meschberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  Am Freitag, den 15.02.2008, 15:47 +0100 schrieb Michael Marth:
>  > Maybe it would be helpful if we had some additional script resolution based
>  > on URLs or paths. In my example I could map a script to nt:resource if the
>  > resource is below /content/mails or so. Such a mechanism could really be
>  > helpful for users that have no possibility to modify existing content.
>
>  We have discussed and abandoned this idea before, because we could not
>  find a generic and easy way of defining which part of the path would
>  influence script selection. If you can provide us with such a
>  definition, we would re-evaluate our findings.

How about allowing a sling:config child node that could be added to
any node and could contain script and servlet mappings and other
configuration settings that would apply only to that subtree? This
would solve both this and the multiple domain issue from the other
thread.

I suggested this already earlier, but the general response was that
the mapping configuration should be a property of the components
instead of the content. That's a valid point, but I think relaxing
that criteria is the only way to allow this kind of customization.

BR,

Jukka Zitting