Hi all,

Well, I've not really had a lot of time to spend on this yet.  That
said, though, I want to show you what I *have* done.  It's not much
beyond Lars' original demos, but I do find it useful while developing
sling apps to make sure things are created correctly and help debug
problems.  I have a demo running on one of my servers,
http://samurai.webasap.net/jcr-explorer/data/demo/browser.html.  I still
haven't had time to get the path combo box working, so ignore that for
now.  And some of the editors on the grid aren't set up yet (e.g. 'true'
and 'false' will be tick boxes when I get time to implement those).  You
probably won't like the styling if you're not a dojo fan, but, never
fear, I have some ideas to make that a bit cleaner ;-)

Anyway, let me know what you think.  Any additions that would be
necessary for a first release, read-only jcr browser would be
appreciated.  Hopefully seeing this will motivate someone to work with
me to get my changes into SVN ;-)  I can provide patches, however, I
don't think I've done my best to design them into the sling code base
properly, so I'm going to work on that next.

Oh, one last thing, it says "JCR Explorer" everywhere, but I'm thinking
of going with "JCR Browser" instead.  Comments on a name?

Cheers,
Craig