Hi,

Am Freitag, den 06.06.2008, 09:02 -0500 schrieb Craig L. Ching:
> > From: Felix Meschberger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > Am Donnerstag, den 05.06.2008, 15:27 -0500 schrieb Craig L. Ching:
>
> > I from my side, would be glad to work with you on bringing
> > this to Sling ! I am sure, this would be a good thing for
> > Sling to have.
> >
> Great!  Let me polish the changes and I'll submit a patch.

Cool.

> > Just make sure, that you check the appropriate checkbox when
> > uploading the patch to JIRA allowing us to use the code. And
> > I think, having the CLA [1] on file would also be good.
> >
> Yeah, I've never filed a CLA, I'll get that done ASAP.  For now, the
> changes to the current sling code are so minor that I think just hitting
> the apache license checkbox should be fine, but I'll file a CLA anyway.

If the patches are small, there is no need for a CLA. If the patches get
bigger and (hopefully) regular, I would say having a CLA is just a safe
bet.

> Ok, I'm fine with "Sling JCR Explorer", that's already mostly done ;-)
> I guess I was just concerned that there is already a JCR Explorer, but
> if you guys are happy, I don't personally have any strong preferences.

Of course the term JCR Explorer comes to mind easily. And AFAIK there is
something getting done with respect to a JCR Explorer derived from Day's
CRX Explorer being brought to Jackrabbit. Therefore, I suggested "Sling
JCR Explorer" to make sure it is not being mixed with the future
Jackrabbit JCR Explorer.

I think, we can still rename, if need be...