At one time we had floated the idea of a rule that would mark any email that was more than 24-48 hrs ahead or behind the actual current time and date as spam. I just got two "You've been invited to a blind date" messages that were dated last summer. 99.9% of these off date messages are spam, and anyone real who has there date that far off should fix it.

Would it be hard to add such a rule to sniffer?

Herb

--
Herb Guenther
Lanex, LLC

This e-mail is confidential and is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you are not an intended recipient please advise us of our error by return e-mail then delete this e-mail and any attached files. You may not copy, disclose or use the contents in any way.