Now I understand.
Certainly - we will add the referral link.
Thanks!
_M

At 02:56 PM 2/17/2004, you wrote:
In that case, I should rephrase my request:

In addition to our software product for IMail, we also offer email services
to individuals and businesses.
    http://www.mxguard.com/individual
    http://www.mxguard.com/organization

We currently describe how the service works at:
    http://www.mxguard.com/individual/how_it_works.asp

There is a blurb about Sniffer at the bottom of the page (that I just
noticed needs an image and a link to you).

Maybe you can link to these pages?