From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike VandeBerg
Sent: dinsdag 24 februari 2004 15:33
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [sniffer] F-Prot and netsky

I was wondering if anyone else is using F-prot for their virus engine in declude, and what they now think about it. Netsky was discovered on the 18th, and F-Prot actually had it posted on their website as being discovered by them on the 19th. But they didn't update their definition files to actually catch it until early this morning. This meant that netsky ran rampant under F-Prots nose for 6 days. I feel this is completely unacceptable, and I am going to change my virus engine this week unless someone can tell me that there is a good reason why I shouldn't.

Any ideas or feedback from someone using F-Prot?
Thanks

Mike VandeBerg
Network Administrator
NTS Services Corp
309-353-5632 ext. 227
Mobile 309-241-8973
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

---
This message has been scanned for spam and viruses by Reject