Title: Message
ClamAV works very well, and is lightening fast when run daemonized (clamd).  It's also hard to beat the price!  I run is along with F-Prot and McAfee's uvscan, and Clam seems to keep up with the commercial scanners as far as virus updates.

Bill
-----Original Message-----
From: Fred [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2004 9:02 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [sniffer] F-Prot and netsky

Does anyone run ClamAV?  I've been hearing a lot of good reviews on it..

Frederic Tarasevicius
Internet Information Services, Inc.
otherwise confidential information.  Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing,
be unlawful.  If you received this message in error, or have reason to believe
notify the sender by e-mail with a copy to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you