Hello Sniffer Folks,

Just wanted you to know we have at least 3 new rules for variations on Bagle J and other worms and we will continue to develop rules where that is practical without creating false positives.

All of the rules we are creating currently concentrate on messages with .zip extensions.

We have adopted the current policy at least for the short term:

1 ) We block all potentially hazardous extensions including .zip.

2 ) We have recommended to our clients that if they do receive an attachment they should not open it unless they have a verbal confirmation from the sender and/or they have specifically requested the attachment.

3) We recommend that if you want to recieve an attachment from someone that you provide them with a name to use and that you do not accept any attachments from them unless they use the name you provided to them.

Hope this helps,