From: "Pete McNeil" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 6:05 PM
Subject: Re: [sniffer] Spam storm?

This helps narrow things down. Specifically we know that the rulebase files
are not corrupted on the server but during the download. That explains why
I haven't been able to recreate a problem in the lab.

I have a suspicion that wget may be failing intermittently.
Another customer recently had unexplainable, intermittent issues with wget.
They replaced wget with code of their own and have had no further problems.

Can we narrow this down to wget under heavy traffic conditions perhaps?

_M