Pete McNeil wrote:
Hello sniffer,

  Will anyone who is not still alive please raise your hand....
  anyone?

  All joking aside: We are finished with all of the heavy parts of our
  move now and as far as I can tell everything important is working as
  it should.

Please let us know how we did.

IMHO you did excellent!! It looks like the new facilities have *greatly* increased my download speed. I was sometimes seeing as slow as 10KB/s previously, and usually around 80KB/s. Now I'm seeing about 1.6MB/s Huge increase, and yes that's 1.6 MegaBytes not MegaBits!!

Thanks,
Russ
---