To: <sniffer@SortMonster.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2005 12:36 PM
Subject: RE: Re[2]: [sniffer] Message Sniffer Plugin for MDaemon Wide Beta & Promo

Pete, I've been using this plugin for the last couple of months and can say
it's been rock solid. Nice work!

One little feature request though would be to add an option to auto prune
the sniffer log file to so many days, or "X" killobytes.

-----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Pete McNeil Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2005 1:45 PM To: Jim Matuska Subject: Re[2]: [sniffer] Message Sniffer Plugin for MDaemon Wide Beta & Promo

On Wednesday, April 20, 2005, 1:15:37 PM, Jim wrote:

JM> Pete,
JM> Should we change the license info in the plugin.cfg file to match
JM> our license info or should we wait to do so until the release version
comes out?

Please go ahead and make the change. The current code is considered to be
production ready. Any changes prior to release will be minor additions, and
it is likely there will be no changes... that is, unless someone reports a
bug ;-)

The new plugin is clearly the preferable Message Sniffer implementation for
MDaemon.

Best,