On Wednesday, April 20, 2005, 3:36:14 PM, Dave wrote:

DK> Pete, I've been using this plugin for the last couple of months and can say
DK> it's been rock solid.  Nice work!

DK> One little feature request though would be to add an option to auto prune
DK> the sniffer log file to so many days, or "X" killobytes.

I think that would be best handled with external utilities. I'm
working on some ideas for that - I don't want to say too much.

Most of the time the log file would be rotated out once per day (or
more often) and uploaded to us for analysis... Sometimes this happens
as part of the update process when an update notification is received.

Thanks for the suggestion though - it's good to know what everyone is
thinking. I'll put it on the list.