Hello Sniffer Folks,

  We are experiencing some unexpected technical difficulties
  associated with the equipment move at our primary data facility.

  Currently our database servers are unavailable so rulebase updates
  are not being processed.

  We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

  Other servers may be effected from time to time during this process
  over the next 2 days.

  You should not need to take any action since SNF is designed to
  continue operating even if our systems are temporarily unavailable.

  We are very sorry for any inconvenience and confusion and we thank
  you for your patience and understanding.

  I will keep you posted on this list.

Pete McNeil (Madscientist)
President, MicroNeil Research Corporation
Chief SortMonster (www.sortmonster.com)