Hello John,

> My thought is they are either building a db of valid names or testing
> delivery techniques.

I've got a few theories on this... but the most likely is that this is
just another one that got away from them. There are several variants,
all in various states of "brokenness" indicating to me that the
payload simply never made it into the message due to broken scripting,
broken content sourcing, or some combination of broken things.

At first I thought they were probes because the one's I had seen were
all "well formed"... but after seeing half a dozen broken ones I
changed my mind.

Pete McNeil
Chief Scientist,
Arm Research Labs, LLC.