Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 9:40 PM
Subject: SPF

Hi Darin,

Thanks for your offer to help.  I am E-mailing you off-list.

We do use Declude.  The entry in our $default$.junkmail file looks like this:

SPFFAIL   WARN
SPFPASS   WARN
SPFUNKNOWN  WARN

However, I have never seen an "SPF Failure" in the header of a spam mail.

Global.cfg:
SPFFAIL   spf  fail x 3 0
SPFPASS   spf  pass x -1 0

Our SPF Record looks like this:

computerhouse.com. IN TXT "v=spf1 mx mx:mail.computerhouse.com"
mail.computerhouse.com. IN TXT "v=spf1 a -all"

Your insight is appreciated.

Michael Stein
Computer House