> Our SYNC server software rejects connections by default. If an SNF
> node follows the expected connection protocols and authenticates
> properly and consistently then it will be allowed to communicate with
> the system. If it fails to do any of these things or looks suspicious
> in any way then it will be automatically black listed for increasingly
> extended periods and potentially null routed by our fire-walls. The
> security mechanisms are fully automatic and constantly monitored.

If something goes wrong on my server, either by a mistake I make in a
configuration file or a bug or whatever, and my server in connecting to the
SYNC server should be rejected and subsequently black listed, is there a
notification that takes place that some one will review to see if that
sniffer license is otherwise valid and otherwise no known problems are seen
so that I will then be notified saying "hey there is a problem contact us"
so that the problem can be resolved?

John T